Page Source:Shri PrafullaKumar Mallik
11/4/2016 5:08:57 PM
Braja Bandhu Behera
Shri P.K.Mishra, Date: 03/11/2016
Regional Provident Fund Commissioner,
Sub: Complaint regarding delay and harassment by authorities of M/s ACC Ltd,Bargarh Cement Works, Cement Nagar,PO:Bardol,Dist:Bargarh,Odisha for withdrawal of my Provident Fund for daughter’s marriage to be held on 23/11/2016.
Ref: (i)PF Account No. OR/RKL/384/2003 (ii): Letter no. SRO/RKL/A/c-VI/OR/384/2003/418 DT. 25.10.2010 AND Letter no. SRO/RKL/A/c-VI/OR/384/2003/ 1345 Dt. 31.01.2013 of EPFO,Rourkela.
1. I, Braja Bandhu Behera aged about 65 years beg to state these few lines for your kind perusal and necessary orders. That,I was working as Manager(Marketing) Idcol cement Ltd.(Industrial Development Corporation of Odisha Ltd) now M/s ACC Ltd,Bargarh Cement Works, Cement Nagar,PO:Bardol,Dist:Bargarh,Odisha and applied for PF withdrawal for daughter’s marriage to be held on 23/11/2016 and sent the PF withdrawal form no.10 & 19 duly filled and signed along with affidavit and cancelled cheque to my employer Idcol Cement Ltd. (now ACC LTD.),Post:Bardol,Dist:Bargarh by speed post no. EO849879462 IN on 22/10/2016 and it was confirmed by the Director,ACC office as well as HR office that they have received it on 24/10/2016:Postal confirmation:
BHUBANESWAR G.P.O. 22/10/2016 768038 SPA Bardol S.O (Bargarh) 24/10/2016
2. Event Details For : EO849879462IN Current Status : Item delivered [To: GEERAL MANAGER ]
Date Time Office Event
24/10/2016 16:05:00 Bardol S.O (Bargarh) Item delivered [To: GEERAL MANAGER ]
3. That, then after I am regularly speaking to ACC office, visiting IDCOL Office and sending mail to all concern authorities for the PF money but fail to understand why the management delay in recommending my case, after all it is my money?
4. That, on 01.11.2016, the Accounts Officer Sri Swain of EPFO,Rourkela spoke to me from his mobile and confirmed non receipt of the withdrawal form. Again I spoke to him ( Sri Swain ) both on 2nd and 3rd November, 2016, then he advised to send one more PF withdrawal form to them directly so that they will release the money, however they have asked the Area Enforcement Officer,Sambalpur for follow up with ACC authorities.
5. That, today (4.11.2016) sent the PF withdrawal form no.10 & 19 duly filled and signed along with copy of the affidavit and cancelled cheque to Regional P.F.Commissioner,Rourkela by speed post number EO 856499204 IN
6. That, matter of great regret and sorrow today (4.11.2016) received a call from Manager-HR,ACC asking me my postal address, I was shocked since two address being given on PF form, one on covering letter and one on envelop, why then again he is asking the address, even then sms my address from my mobile number 9437004660 to his mobile number 9937937566 at 11.47.51 am but had doubt on my mind, therefore again at 7.26 pm made a call to Sri Raut and inquired about the reason of asking for my address, he replied the PF withdrawal form which I sent on 22/10/2016 to them not available and traceable in his office that is why today he sent one set of form to apply again. I fail to understand why and how the ACC officials are playing with life of honest, sincere and innocent officer who had given their blood and sweat for survival of ACC,Bargarh knowing very well hardly 18 days left for the marriage and if at all I will make fresh application it will take at least 15 days to reach the form at PF office and by the time I will receive the money marriage would over or I have to postponed the marriage.
7. That, from the above I fail to understand whether we are living in a democracy and are there any law and order in the country for its citizens? That,for last several years I am reminding ACC authorities to recommend my case for pension,but they remain silent as a result I wrote to RPFO office, Rourkela in this regard refer Letter no. SRO/RKL/A/c-VI/OR/384/2003/418 DT. 25.10.2010 AND Letter no. SRO/RKL/A/c-VI/OR/384/2003/ 1345 Dt. 31.01.2013 of EPFO,Rourkela.
8. That,I am enclosing here with scan copy of the marriage Invitation card for your kind reference.
That,for the above stated reasons, please passes necessary orders to EPFO,Rourkela for early release of the fund in order to perform the marriage of my daughter and oblige.
(Braja Bandhu Behera)
Copy to all concern including Hon’ble Prime Minister of India,Hon’ble Minister of State(Independent charge),Labour & employment, Government of India, Chief Minister,Odisha for kind information and necessary action.